London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is working with a leading organisation who is currently looking for a talented Trading Room Systems Administration and Support to join their established team.
Key Job Functions
1st and 2nd line support trading room systems infrastructure
- To be able to quickly identify and resolve most trading systems and application issues
- To have a very good understanding of trading room systems, systems infrastructure and core
Desktop and Server hardware and software build
- Maintain automated build for workstations and Citrix VDI images
- Administration, configuration and support of workstation and server infrastructure.
- To have a very good knowledge of infrastructure and to be able to support and enhance that infrastructure using industry standard management tools.
Administration, configuration and support of trading and operations applications.
- Maintain high availability production environment.
- Administration and support of the workstation and server environment at business continuity site.
- Ensure that the workstation and server environment is fully operational and ready for use 24/7
- Workstation patching, test and deploy patches to ensure stability of environment
Responsibility and Authority
In conjunction with the Distributed Systems Director
- Administrative and change management decisions in relation to the support of trading room systems infrastructure
- Administrative and change management decisions in relation to the support of the trading and operations applications environment
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading organisation. If you are looking for a new challenge working in a fast-paced environment, using the latest technologies then please apply now. For immediate inquiries please contact email@example.com at Harrington Starr.